Start to receive text messages from your customers
Why should I allow SMS replies from my customers?
- A quick, easy way for your customers to contact you
- Cut down on “on hold” times and email queries
- Reduce call centre costs
- Gain real time feedback from your customers
- Allow immediate responses regarding appointment reminders
- Ask your customers questions with higher response rates
- Increase customer knowledge
- Develop a customer relationship
You will need to send your text messages from a valid mobile number to allow people to reply and there are two ways of doing this. You can set the ‘From address’ to your own mobile number and have all replies sent directly to that device or alternatively, you can purchase a ‘Textburst Number’.
These are virtual mobile numbers, which look like usual UK mobile numbers. Once set up, all replies are forwarded to your online account where they can be found under the ‘Received’ tab.
Messages sent to your Textburst number will be charged as a standard rate message, which means for most people in the UK this will be included in their monthly bundle.
Sounds good! How do I set one of these up?
Setting up a Textburst number couldn’t be easier! Just log in, click on ‘Received’ and follow the simple on-screen instructions to get your unique Textburst mobile number.
Textburst numbers are £5 to set-up and then £5 per month. They can be cancelled at any time.