Use SMS alongside your email platform and CRM system
Communicating with customers and understanding their needs is a key part of your business being competitive and successful but how do you currently speak to your clients, customers and potential leads? Businesses have so many channels to choose from including email, phone, online chat and text message.
Having several communication tools to choose from doesn’t have to mean you have a tough decision to make. Using different methods to communicate with your customers means you’ll reach more of them in a quicker timeframe. It also lets you experiment to find out how you get the best open, click through and response rates.
If you do a quick search through our blogs and guides, you’ll find brilliant statistics showing how great SMS click through rates, response rates and survey completion rates are. With almost 100% of text messages being opened on average in under 5 seconds, SMS and SMS surveys are a must in any customer journey.
Multiple communication channels can work together for brilliant results
Customers want to build relationships with the companies and brands they use but they will all have different preferences when it comes to how they want to be contacted. When you use multiple channels to communicate with your customers, you expand the number of customers and contacts you’re going to reach and more importantly the ones you will hear back from.
Email and SMS can work really well together. Although email open rates are typically much lower than SMS open rates, email is a brilliant way to send lots of content to your customers and also to receive a lot of qualitative feedback in return.
Why include SMS?
- SMS is often the most effective and immediate way for businesses to contact their customers
- Use SMS to improve response rates among low engagement customers
- Reach your customers wherever they are and whatever they’re doing
- All mobile phones can receive and send text messages, so reach all of your customers with your text survey rather than relying on smartphones and new technology
- 68% of people would like to receive offers to their mobile phone
- 64% of consumers think that businesses should converse with customers more often using SMS
- SMS has a click through rate of 19% compared with 4.2% through email
- SMS produces engagement rates 6 to 8 times higher than email
Start sending in minutes
Once you’ve signed up for Textburst, you can either enter your customer’s mobile numbers individually or upload in bulk using Excel and then hit send!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.